- 250gms turkey sausages (see turkey sausages recipe)
- 1 aubergine
- 4 medium courgettes
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 litre chicken stock
1. Chop the vegetables into approximately 2cm chunks.
2. Put vegetables and the sausages into a shallow baking tray.
3. Spray with olive oil and roast for 30 mins at in an oven at 200°C.
4. Separate out two-thirds of the vegetables (without the sausages) and add to a saucepan with the 1 litre of stock, liquidise until smooth.
5. Cut the sausages into 2cm slices and add with the remaining (unliquidised) vegetables to the stock mixture.
6. Simmer for 10 mins and serve with a chunk of spelt bread (see recipe)
FODMAPS: All good fodmaps safe stuff here. Difficult to make vegetarian since veggie sausages all seem to have wheat, onion and garlic. I haven’t managed to make a decent fodmaps safe veggie sausage yet.