- 1 cup of peanut paste
- ½ cup of oats
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 egg (large)
1. Preheat your oven to around 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the mixture on to the baking tray, once completed press a fork gently on to each biscuit. If desired add half a peanut to the top of each biscuit.
5. Bake in the oven for around 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
Makes around 25-30 biscuits
The sugar content can be increased to ½ cup if desired, just be aware that the biscuits will spread more with the higher sugar content.
FODMAPS Notes: Wheat-free and peanuts are safe, at least as far as FODMAPS goes; if you have a peanut intolerance, cashews will work well, though if more than an intolerance and you have a peanut allergy – cashews are hard to get where they are guaranteed peanut pure so be careful.